An hour long opensource audio compilation/mix for the masses. I always liked getting mix tapes or stumbling upon some unmarked mystery tape and hearing songs i've never heard before. This is an attempt to reproduce that experience with artists from the opensource audio archive.
01. Gerd Raudenbusch (elysis) - Chaos Fog [4:26]
02. aNACRUSa - Laniebla (phaser mix) [0:53]
03. DJ;)(G4 - Spam (1st Can) [3:10]
04. UnKindness Of Ravens - Heart of Texas [0:23]
05. Skeeter - Pew Pew Pew In The Holy Water [1:22]
06. YoPizza - Antechrist (excerpt) [1:01]
07. Trance Blackman - Listen [4:24]
08. Yopi - Nobel Elbow [2:36]
09. Giona Vinti (hyena) - Amenxtravaganza [3:42]
10. Luca Boriani - Stronzate Dimmerda [1:54]
11. El.Patochon - Arrange [4:34]
12. Ochlo - Santa Fe [2:39]
13. Espi Twelve - Maya Afterfuture (Neo RMX by 1972) [4:49]
14. HyO & To+ - Una Epoca De 244 Segundos [3:54]
15. Lubna Lux - Baise et Rebaise Moi [2:03]
16. Bullethead - Acid Cop [7:14]
17. Gerd Raudenbusch (elysis) - Calling Bogus [4:43]
18. Bob Powell - My Voice Is Fucked [1:00]
19. Siegfried Gautier - Totem & Tabou [3:46]
20. hyO - Renutricion #56 (excerpt) [1:20]
all tracks available at http://www.archive.org
compiled in 2005
stream.burn.listen.pass it on.
- back cover
Alternate Cover by Epsi Twelve:
All tracks were taken from the opensource audio collection and have a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike License. http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/2.0/
Sources were mostly from lossy compressed formats, so the files were saved as lossless flac to avoid any odd compression artifacts that could arise.
Relevent web addresses are in the original file comments for each song where I could find them, as well as which album I got them from (where appropriate).
I use and recommend http://www.foobar2000.org/ for playback.